Full Skits Full Skits

?

Haha...I saw this yesterday. It's a bit different though...did it not make it? Ah well, hope you have better luck this time.

Ziaja responds:

I'd realised i uploaded the wrong one, so i deleted it and resubmitted it again to get the full score deserved.
Thanks for the review.

Call Of Sticks Call Of Sticks

Not bad

Good things:
1.) It was pretty funny. Anyone who's ever played a shooter game can relate to this.

Bad things:
1.) Speech makes movies alot more exciting. Without it, your submission is likely to get either a low score, or just blammed.
2.) Using stick figures is a bad thing. It gets even worse when they're poorly animated. Work on your artwork a bit.

Flash-Twister responds:

i'll take that in mind

Scrapland Episode 1 Scrapland Episode 1

Not bad

Good things:
1.) Nice drawing. Very neat and appealing.
2.) Different from other submissions I've seen recently. It's fun watching something that isn't usually done.
3.) Good sound. Speech was awesome, and that intro music was fitting.

Bad things:
1.) Move your characters around a little bit more. Change the scenery once a while (i.e. have your guy walk into the kitchen).

cbutters responds:

Thanks for your great review, its given me some additional ideas, I just need to get better at flash to pull of making things move better. but I agree 100% thats what i will try in episode 2

Sonic Millionare Sonic Millionare

Good job.

I'm not a fan of quiz games, but I'll set that aside to give a fair review.

Pros:
1.) Good idea knocking off the old "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" concept. I think it worked out good.
2.) A good set of questions. Alot of people don't realize how aggravating it can be to come up with at least 15, going from easy to hard.

Cons:
1.) There was no sound. There wasn't even a sound for when you selected the correct/wrong answer. Add some FX in, and some music in the background. It helps keep people's attention.

Advice:
Really, the only thing I would suggest fixing would be the sound. Other than that, you did a good job.

Gir's SoundBoard Gir's SoundBoard

4/5

I like this. I love the show and instead of doing long sound clips (with the exception of the Santa Song...but that was fucking awesome anyways) you had short clips of speech. Very well done.

NRU #1 NRU #1

4/5

Good Things:

1.) You covered a problem I don't think has been covered in a tutorial before.

2.) Great art.

3.) Good music.

Bad Things:

1.) You ended it too suddenly. You should've gone into a little more detail into changing the color of the loading bar and its border like you did with the text. Only a minor problem though. Nice job.

Deranged Deranged

6 out of 10

Originality: Nothing in this song really stood out as far as originality goes, but it was catchy.

Diversity: Due to the lack of vocals, songs like this tend to get boring as they go along. I suggest to either vary the guitar parts a bit more, or add more instruments (This would include vocals) to make things a bit more interesting.

Clarity: The drums took dominance over the guitar parts in this song, which I'm not really a fan over. The guitar had a GREAT sound to it, but the quality was a bit poor.

Effort: Overall, this was a good song. Nothing outstanding, but it's worth a download.

pitchblak responds:

Thanx for the review man.This was the first song i ever recorded and yes, the song is a little boring by itself.You should check out the version under bad man incs name.He laid down some kik ass vocals on it for me.The song could still use some bass guitar in it,but other than that,Im am very pleased with it.Thanx again for the Download.

The Minish Cap; Opening Story The Minish Cap; Opening Story

Four outta Five

Nice. Gotta love that lead synth. I've never heard the actual song, so it was pretty original to me. My only advice is to find a better way to end it. It kinda just stopped abruptly. Good job anyways.

Plusle responds:

Strange!
It doesn't for me!

The bicycle bell The bicycle bell

Eight outta Ten

Originality: Sounded strange, though in a good way.
Diversity: Repeated a little too much. I got bored with it about halfway through.
Clarity: Not much to be said. Good job.
Effort: Considering it was done in 12 days, I don't think it was that bad at all.
Overall: Good, but there was something missing. I can't quite place my finger on what it was. Perhaps if you fixed up the beat to make it a little more danceable it would be better.

FoxTechno responds:

thanks for review mate, Its an old song, though, of my casseste tapes.

soon ill be subbmitting brand new tunes, of my korg equipment, much better stuff.

anyway chears. dj dragon,.