Sonic Millionare Sonic Millionare

Good job.

I'm not a fan of quiz games, but I'll set that aside to give a fair review.

Pros:
1.) Good idea knocking off the old "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?" concept. I think it worked out good.
2.) A good set of questions. Alot of people don't realize how aggravating it can be to come up with at least 15, going from easy to hard.

Cons:
1.) There was no sound. There wasn't even a sound for when you selected the correct/wrong answer. Add some FX in, and some music in the background. It helps keep people's attention.

Advice:
Really, the only thing I would suggest fixing would be the sound. Other than that, you did a good job.

Gir's SoundBoard Gir's SoundBoard

4/5

I like this. I love the show and instead of doing long sound clips (with the exception of the Santa Song...but that was fucking awesome anyways) you had short clips of speech. Very well done.

NRU #1 NRU #1

Good Things:

1.) You covered a problem I don't think has been covered in a tutorial before.

2.) Great art.

3.) Good music.

Bad Things:

1.) You ended it too suddenly. You should've gone into a little more detail into changing the color of the loading bar and its border like you did with the text. Only a minor problem though. Nice job.

the ugly the ugly

3/5

Graphix: Most of it was good (i.e. the tv, the knife) but when it came to drawing the people it sucked serious ass.

Style: A less logical version of Crimson Room. Why would I stick my fingers in my dead dad's mouth?

Sound: Horrible. Absolutely horrible. The only thing that keeps you from gettting a zero here was the music which fitted perfectly.

Violence: Blood and killing everywhere. Noice.

Interactivity: It was a well-made game, but it just wasnt fun to play. I played it once-through and decided id had enough.

Humor: Not funy. No big deal though, it wasnt supposed to be funny.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Good things:

1.) You had really nice artwork. The stick figure walking cycles were smooth and the blood was very cool.

2.) Nice plot. Reminds me of the Hitman games.

Bad things:

1.) The menus were too slow to pass through, which (for me, since i seriously lack patience) was annoying.

2.) Though you have a really nice game here...it just wasnt fun. Splinter Cell, Hitman, Ghost Recon...all being stealthy killing type games all have something in them that just makes them fun and addicting. Your game lacked this.